The way we drive cars is going to change dramatically over the coming decade. No longer will people own a car, instead we’ll rent one or get one from a car sharing scheme. No longer will we be burning fossil fuels in an internal combustion engine, instead we’ll be driving electric cars. No longer will we have to take the wheel, instead cars will become smarter and better drivers than people have ever been.
Recent blog posts
- Solar Park Vierverlaten October 29, 2018
- Fastned – Freedom for Electric Drivers June 12, 2017
- Candid Group Acquires The Edge Initiative May 3, 2017
- EC-Rent: Renting the Future July 12, 2016
- Aqua Platform – high performance high availability ad serving January 15, 2015